Monday, December 7, 2015

Instant Home Remedy For Dry Hands In Winter - Using Olive Oil



In winter all of us face this problem of dry hands. Hands often tend to become dry and scaly during this season. No matter how many times you apply a moisturizer but the results remain unsatisfied. We keep on searching the ways to get rid of this problem of dry hands.

So here in my today's post I will suggest you a tip which will help you get rid of dry hands making them soft and and the skin full of life.


Instant Home Remedy For Dry Hands In Winter - Using Olive Oil
Instant Home Remedy For Dry Hands In Winter - Using Olive Oil


- All you need to do is just apply some olive oil on your hands, arms and massage them for a couple of minutes so that the skin absorbs the oil.

- Do this specially at night before going to bed. I suggest it at night because your skin is at its best rejuvenating at night. 

- Make it your daily routine. Do not just apply for a day or two and leave it. Because the daily routine will keep the oil balance in control and will not make the skin dry.

Also visit Beauty and Health Benefits of Olive oil for other such good tips 

I have inculcated this tip in my daily routine and am very happy with the results.

Please do try this tip and share your experiences with me through comments.

Please like my FACEBOOK PAGE so that you do not miss any of my upcoming posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment